Facebook Lead Ads and HubSpot CRM Integration
Originally published: October 28, 2019 12:43:09 PM, updated: November 05, 2019 07:48:56 AM
Facebook lead ad is one of the important campaigns that makes the lead generation process easy. If you are new to this type of campaigns you may ask, what is lead ad and how does it work? Simply put, lead ad is a form pops up that appears when your target audience tap your ad. The form will be automatically populated with the Facebook contact information of the user who engaged with your ad. Here is a form sample
You can access and download the collected contact information (leads) by following the steps below:
- Go to Facebook’s page and click “Publishing Tools”
- On the left side, click “Forms Library”
- On the form’s row, click download
What can you do to close the lead?
Lead is a person who is interested to buy your product or service, and to successfully convert the lead to customer, you definitely need to go with a process. Here, the process is called sales pipelines.
It’s too hard to track the sales pipelines for the collected leads using papers or excel sheet, especially if you have a big leads list and you work as a team. Let me give you one reason why you cannot use excel sheet for this purpose. Simply, you cannot track the email communication, calls, tasks, and meetings using excel sheet.
So, you may ask what is the alternative method to track the sales pipelines? My answer is HubSpot CRM.
What is HubSpot CRM?
HubSpot CRM is one of the leading apps on the web where the sales team can easily get managed of all the details of their customers as well as tracking the status of every customer relationship. If you don’t have an account yet, it’s time to give a try. It’s FREE.
How to connect Facebook lead ad to HubSpot CRM?
There are two methods of connecting Facebook lead ad to HubSpot CRM:
Method 1: You can connect lead ad directly using HubSpot CRM platform, and here are the steps:
- Log in to HubSpot CRM and select “Ads” from the “Marketing” menu – Here, you are requested to connect your Facebook Ad account with HubSpot.
- Click “Create ad campaign” and then select “Lead Generation”.
- Tab on Ad menu to fill out the ad parameters including, Ad account, Facebook page, Image/Video, Text/Body copy, Headline, Call to action, and Facebook form – you can create the form on Facebook by going to your Facebook page, and select “Publishing Tools”. Then, tab on “Draft Forms Library” and just follow the steps to create the form.
- Tab on Targeting menu to setup your audience either to create a new audience or use your saved audience.
- Tab on Budget & Schedule menu to setup your campaign.
- Tab on Automation menu to select the email address that will receive the new contact notification as well as create your list of lead ad contacts.
- Click Publish.
Method 2: Connecting using Zapier platform. If you don’t have an account yet, you need to create a one where then you can start the integration. Here are the steps:
- Log in to Zapier account.
- Create a Zap by selecting Facebook Lead Ads and HubSpot CRM.
- Follow the steps of creating a Zap for this integration. During the steps you will be asked to connect your Facebook account in order to select your created custom form. Also, you will be asked to connect your HubSpot CRM in order to update your contact with new Facebook Lead Ads leads. Creating a Zap for this integration is not free and you may need to go with a paid account. Really worth the investment.
One of the key benefits of integrating Facebook Lead Ads with HubSpot CRM is that you can get managed of all the details of collected leads as well as tracking the status of every lead relationship in a smart and effective way. Also, if in case you want to create an email marketing campaign to target the new collected leads, then you can do that easily with HubSpot. But here, you need to go with a paid plan.